Maclay (“Mac”) Hyde was a pioneering environmental law attorney, a real estate developer of polluted, often abandoned brownfield sites, and a friend to Minnesota Brownfields.We are pleased to honor his legacy through a new competitive individual merit award for individuals involved in brownfield redevelopment. This award will be given at the 2013 ReScape Awards in St. Paul on November 7.
Nominees should demonstrate:
- High ethical standards
- Commitment to serving the community and the environment
- Excellence in brownfields redevelopment
- A genuine interest in helping/mentoring others in the field.
To nominate a person for the Mac Hyde Award:
- Demonstrate how the nominee meets the above-listed criteria. 500 word limit.
- Email nominations to: email@example.com. Use subject heading “Mac Hyde Award nomination”.
- Nominations will be accepted September 16 -30, 2013.
- One nomination per person. No self-nominations, please.